Zippy Full Body Suit in Gray
This variant is currently sold out
Zippy Dynamics “Zippy” full-body suit is a versatile, water-resistant, and protective suit for your dog. The red and gray design is made from only the highest quality materials. With an inner lining that locks in warmth, “Zippy” is perfect for walks with your companion on cool or cold days. Like all Zippy Dynamics suits, it has a full body fit that is adjustable to your pup and protects them from rain, snow, dirt, and other seasonal and non-seasonal elements. This saves a significant amount of the time you spend bathing your dog, and all you have do is occasionally throw the suit into a gentle wash cycle and leave it out to dry.
Sizing: Sizes are divided into two categories, one designed for short-leg dogs and the other for long-leg dogs. Please refer to size chart in the last photo.
Coats have a double zipper, allowing for either a tighter or looser fit around the body girth and neck.
- Special memory fabric that prevents wrinkling.
- Durable materials that withstands years of wear and tear.
- A true full body fit that protects your dog from head to paw, helping to keep dirt and insects away.
- A lightweight, breathable design that keeps your dog comfortable on warmer or cooler days.
- A water resistant Outer Shell (80% polyester/20% cotton) that shields your dog from wind, rain, and snow.
- Four Pant Zippers at the bottom of the pant legs that make running your dog’s legs through the pants easy.
- A handy latch on the nape of the neck that makes putting the garment on your dog quick and convenient.
- A lined Double Zipper that allows for a tighter or loser fit around the body and that will not catch on your dog’s fur.
- Two Body Cords running along the side that make the body length and groin area fit adjustable to your dog.
- Four Pant Cords running along the pant legs that make the pant length adjustable to your dog.
- Two Elastic Inserts that make the suit flexible and leaves your dog’s movement unrestricted.
Care Instructions: Wash in cold or warm water. Gentle cycle. Mild detergent. Hang dry. Do not bleach. Do not iron. Do not dry clean