ZIPPY DYNAMICS | Full Body Suit in Red
ZIPPY DYNAMICS “Classy” suit is a lightweight, water-resistant, and protective fashion statement for you and your dog. It features a classy red and black design made from only the highest quality materials. Without a warm inner lining, “Classy” is perfect for walks with your companion on warmer or cooler days. Like all Zippy Dynamics suits, it has a full body fit that is adjustable to your pup and protects them from rain, snow, dirt, and other seasonal and non-seasonal elements. This saves a significant amount of the time you spend bathing your dog, and all you have do is occasionally throw the suit into a gentle wash cycle and leave it out to dry.
Sizing: Sizes are divided into two categories, one designed for short-leg dogs and the other for long-leg dogs. Please refer to size chart in the last photo.
Coats have a double zipper, allowing for either a tighter or looser fit around the body girth and neck.
- Special memory fabric that prevents wrinkling.
- Durable materials that withstands years of wear and tear.
- A true full body fit that protects your dog from head to paw, helping to keep dirt and insects away.
- A lightweight, breathable design that keeps your dog comfortable on warmer or cooler days.
- A water resistant Outer Shell (80% polyester/20% cotton) that shields your dog from wind, rain, and snow.
- Four Pant Zippers at the bottom of the pant legs that make running your dog’s legs through the pants easy.
- A handy latch on the nape of the neck that makes putting the garment on your dog quick and convenient.
- A lined Double Zipper that allows for a tighter or loser fit around the body and that will not catch on your dog’s fur.
- Two Body Cords running along the side that make the body length and groin area fit adjustable to your dog.
- Four Pant Cords running along the pant legs that make the pant length adjustable to your dog.
- Two Elastic Inserts that make the suit flexible and leaves your dog’s movement unrestricted.
Care Instructions: Wash in cold or warm water. Gentle cycle. Mild detergent. Hang dry. Do not bleach. Do not iron. Do not dry clean
Recommended Seasons: Spring, Summer, Fall, Mild Winter.