Upcycled Denim Dog Collar (Made in the USA) (FINAL SALE)
Please note : FINAL SALE items are not eligible for return or exchange.
FOGGY DOG's upcycled denim collection is as beautiful as it is sustainable. Made in a zero-waste textile mill from pre-consumer denim scraps that have been re-spun into new fabric.
They've partnered with The New Denim Project, a family-run zero-waste textile mill in Guatemala, to create new fabric "upcycled" from denim scraps bound for landfill. The resulting fabric is all natural, compostable and free of chemicals and dyes
- Soft natural fabric on the outside and inside - perfect for sensitive pups with nylon allergies or chafing
- Nylon webbing core can withstand over one thousand pounds of pull
- Reinforced box stitches at all stress points
- Luxe metal hardware
- X-Small :: Fits necks 8-12" // 5/8" wide
- Small :: Fits necks 11-16" // 5/8" wide
- Medium :: Fits necks 14-19" // 1" wide
- Large :: Fits necks 18-26" // 1" wide
- Hand wash or machine wash cold on delicate cycle inside a bag or pillowcase to protect the hardware. Air dry flat.
Please note: we do not recommend repeated salt water exposure for brass collar hardware.