THE FOGGY DOG | Climbing Rope Leash in Tahoe
Walks just got a little more fun with THE FOGGY DOG'S new climbing rope leashes.
* Made of ultra-strong nylon climbing rope. Nylon is lightweight, weatherproof, and will not mildew or fray (unlike cotton rope leashes)
* Industrially sewn splices on both ends are certified to withstand thousands of pounds of pull
* Rope is soft and supple so that it's easy on your hands, even when your dog pulls
* Brass O-ring on the handle allows you to easily attach a waste bag or keys, or securely attach your dog to a post
* All hardware is solid marine-grade brass, meaning that it will never break or snap like the flimsy zinc hardware found on most pet store leashes
* Accented with hand-whipped nylon cord and signature wooden tag
* 4' long
* Rope diameter is approx. 0.4"
This leash is made to withstand thousands of pounds of pull and can be safely used for large dogs up to any size or weight, but is also lightweight enough for small dogs.
Cleaning is easy: simply hand wash in warm water with mild soap and hang to dry.