Gentle Hydrating Dog Face Wash with Rose Water << FINAL SALE >>
Hashtag - self care! Kick those puppy paws up & let your human do all the work. Now, that's OUR kind of party.
Keeping our furry friends faces clean can prevent dirt and bacterias from entering their system. SLEEPY COTTON's gently formulated Face Wash products allow proper care to their extra sensitive facial area. This special formula is also developed to help reduce and prevent eye infections and eye boogers.
Not just gentle, ultra gentle. SLEEPY COTTON's ultra gentle face wash is perfectly formulated for dog’s sensitive skin. Their foaming agents are extracted from coconut and sugar. No SLS or SLES. No harsh chemicals are added. All ingredients are 100% natural.
- Made in the USA
- All US made ingredients
- GMO free ingredients
- Naturally derived ingredients
- No harsh chemicals
- Plant based - All vegan face wash
- Reduce & prevent eye boogers, eye irritation & infection
- Reduce skin irritation & itching
- Skin soothing
- Tear free
- pH balanced for dog
- Protect & nourish skin & fur
- Help skin heal & clear skin conditions
- 8 fl oz.
How To Use:
- Facial Area: Wet dog’s face with warm water. Work into a lather on your palm and gently massage over the dog’s face avoiding eyes and nose, then rinse.
- To reduce & prevent eye boogers: Gently wet the area around the eyes and booger heavy areas with warm water. Let water soak in. Work into a lather on your fingers and apply it. Using your fingertips, gently twist and rub the fur around the area, breaking dirt and grime off. Then rinse gently.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes and nose. If direct contact occurs, gently flush thoroughly with warm water.
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Cocodimonium Pelargonium spp. (Rose Geranium) Water, Sodium PCA, PEG-7 Glyceryl Monococoate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Lactobacillus Ferment, Citric Acid.
SLEEPY COTTON does not recommend using general dog shampoo products from grocery stores for facial cleaning.