All Natural Pest Repellent for Dogs in Rosemary
Not today satan! Keep your pup bug free (& hater free) with SLEEPY COTTON's All Natural Pest Repellent for Dogs in Rosemary,
A blend of rosemary and cedarwood essential oils makes one powerful repellent formula. The scent prevents ticks and fleas from climbing onto the surface, while actively hunting down existing fleas. This formula also acts as an insecticide to a certain point. Repel Balm also dissolves pests in earlier stages - eggs, and larvae. Rosemary and cedarwood essential oils cover the pests, making them unable to breathe.
- Repel Balm is formulated to soothe and heal irritating symptoms from pest bites with its antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Made with coconut oil, repel balm is formulated to fight off bacteria, viruses, and fungi with its antimicrobial effects. It also helps heal a variety of skin conditions including dry skin, hot spots, abrasions, and cracked paws the natural way.
- 100% naturally derived made in USA ingredients.
- 2fl oz.
How To Use:
- Repel Balm is formulated to easily melt inside your palm.
- Anytime before an outdoor activity, scoop a small amount and melt it between your hands.
- Rub the entire coat and skin.
- 100% Rosemary Essential Oil
- 100% Cedarwood Essential Oil
- Sunflower Oil
- Coconut Oil