The Shedder Dog Shampoo
Don’t take it the wrong way. “The shedder” just means your dog has fur instead of hair. Because that can mean more loose fur and often dander, The Shedder shampoo is formulated to moisturize and nourish both the coat and the skin beneath.
- 16 ounces
- 1 Brush coat well, freeing any loose fur or dander.
- 2 Run water until room temperature.
- 3 Using P+G cone-shaped tip, squeeze THE SHEDDER shampoo into coat, working into gentle lather.
- 4 Rinse well. If all goes smoothly, repeat.
- 5 Apply the final coat and work through fur with fingers. Let sit for as long as possible.
- 6 Rinse well.
- 7 Towel dry.
- 8 Air dry or use low temp setting on hairdryer.
- 9 Explain to dog that while beauty is not important, it is definitely a bonus.
- 10 Snuggle together freely on any and all furniture.
Purified Water (Aqua/ Eau), Lauryl Glucoside, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Glycerin (and) Aqua (and) Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Linum Usitatissmum (Flax) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Fragrance, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol, Melaleuca quinquenervia (Niaouli) Oil, Aloe barbadensis juice powder, Citric Acid.