The Sensitive One Dog Shampoo
There’s always one in the bunch, and for your sensitive one, something a little more calming might be in order. The Sensitive One is formulated with ingredients aimed to soothe and regulate the skin and follicles of these gentler souls so they can get to the business of dogging in comfort and peace.
- 16 ounces
- 1 Brush coat. Run water until room temperature.
- 2 Using P+G cone-shaped tip, squeeze THE SENSITIVE ONE shampoo into coat, working into gentle lather.
- 3 Rinse well.
- 4 If all goes smoothly, repeat.
- 5 Apply the final coat and work through fur with fingers.
- 6 Let sit for as long as possible. Rinse well.
- 7 Towel dry.
- 8 Air dry or use low temp setting on hairdryer.
- 9 Inquire about feelings.
- 10 Offer appreciation and praise.
- 11 Nap.
Purified Water (Aqua/ Eau), Lauryl Glucoside, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Glycerin (and) Water (and) Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Glycerin (and) Aqua (and) Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Avocado Oil, Coconut Oil, Flax Seed Oil, Jojoba Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Water, Glycerin, Helichrysum Stoechas Flower Extract, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Fragrance, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol, Niaouli Oil, Lavendula Angustifolia Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Juice Powder, Citric Acid.