Snout Soother Stick
Natural Dog Company Snout Soother is recommended by vets and customers all over the world for treating and preventing painful, dry, crusty, chapped, cracked and bleeding dog noses.
This award-winning dog nose balm is a synergistic blend of organic, vegan, nourishing, healing and moisturizing ingredients – carefully selected for optimal dog nose healing benefits.
Snout Soother nose balm for dogs can be used for the following:
- Dry, Chapped Nose
- Crusty & Cracked Nose
- Windburn Prevention
- Natural Sunscreen
- Extreme Weather Conditions
- Dry Skin around the face, lips and ears
- Canine Dry Eye
- Discoid Lupus
- Brachycephalic Breeds
Some star players in Snout Soother include:
- Kukui Nut Oil | Natural sun protectant and moisturizer to help penetrate oil deep into the skin
- Grapeseed Oil | Healing polyphenols with super moisturizing properties
- Coconut Oil | Anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, & rich moisturizer source
- Chamomile | Remarkable medicinal properties to heal wounds, soothe skin irritations, & ease discomfort
- Hempseed Oil | Potent antioxidant with prostaglandin medicating & anti-inflammatory properties
- Remaining essential ingredients: Shea Nut Butter, Jojoba Oil, Candelilla Wax, Natural Vitamin E, Rosemary Extract
In just days, this amazing dry skin treatment for dog noses will have your pup’s nose soothed, softened, and rejuvenated. Snout Soother is intentionally developed to be scent-free because dogs do not like scents the way humans do! Protect your dog’s nose from sunburn with the natural SPF benefits. Snout Soother works much better and faster than coconut oil!
We know dogs love to lick their paws, you can rest assured knowing every single ingredient that goes into NATURAL DOG COMPANY's vegan dog products are intentionally and carefully sourced. Safe enough for humans, crafted with your dog in mind.