FOUND MY ANIMAL | Adjustable Rope Lead in Prismatic
Handcrafted in Brooklyn, New York, FOUND MY ANIMAL dog leashes are hand-spliced to withstand hundreds of pounds of pull with the ends then "whipped" (an old nautical term) for additional durability. Fixed on the ends are solid brass lockable carabiners designed to allow additional safety for pups big and small.
Their synthetic rope leashes are perfect for every day use, including rainy days and leashed swims.
Nothing ages more beautifully than marine-grade rope and hardware. The individually-numbered, stamped tags on each FOUND leash remind us of the uniqueness of our pets, and allows FMA to keep track of the number of animals that they have helped so far.
This adjustable leash can be worn multiple ways :
- Hands-free, around the waist
- Make a handle by clipping to the O-rings
- Walk two dogs and form a handle with a simple knot in the center
Hand washable, line dry
- Small :: 5–12lbs, 7 ft, 6 mm
- Medium :: 12–50 lbs, 7 ft, 8 mm
- Large :: 50–100+ lbs, 7 ft, 12 mm