$6 Flat Rate shipping on all US orders. Questions? Chat or text us at 646.450.8518
Wool Toy Basket With Handles
This multi-functional basket by DHARMA CAT/DOG can be used for both storage & naps!
Sizing: 14″ basket is great for cats and small dogs, up to 14 lbs. The roomy 20″ basket is perfect for larger pets, up to 25 lbs, or a couple of average size cats/toy dogs or a whole litter of kittens or puppies. Cats will have as much fun playing with their toys in it as sleeping.
- ORIGINAL DESIGN SINCE 2013: DHARMA DOG/CAT set the standard for wool pet beds and toys made in Nepal. They designed and created the first wool pet caves made in Nepal, and are the largest producer of them in the country.
- FAIR TRADE AND SUSTAINABLE: They are an ethical business you can trust. As members of the Fair Trade Federation and Pet Sustainability Coalition, they complete a thorough vetting of our labor and environmental practices every year.
- QUALITY YOUR PET CAN’T RESIST: Their blend of Himalayan and New Zealand wools is rich in lanolin, which naturally attracts pets and is good for their health. Lanolin conditions paws and helps to keep fur healthy and shiny, and the scent reminds your pet of their mother.
- COZY AND COMFORTING HAVEN FOR YOUR PET: Cats and small dogs have a heightened need to feel secure, and the warm, enclosed area of these beds provide the perfect space to help your pet destress and relax.
- 100% NATURAL FIBERS ARE 100% SAFE: Safe, non-toxic dyes and there are no synthetic microfibers that may be harmful for your pet if they are ingested.
- HARMLESS FOR THE PLANET: Sustainable production minimizes impact on the environment; the only materials used are wool, water and soap. Natural materials mean that there are no harmful microfibers leaving their trace on our planet.
- GOOD FOR PEOPLE: Your bed was handcrafted with love by women artisans in Nepal, and your purchase supports them and their families with a fair living wage and a secure working environment.
Care instructions: The lanolin in the wool is anti-microbial and odor resistant which keeps your pet’s bed naturally clean. It can be spot cleaned with a sponge or vacuumed. If it becomes very soiled, you can wash it in the delicate cycle of a washing machine and air dry. Don’t put it in the dryer unless you have a hedgehog who might enjoy it.