Stretch Fleece in Red Tartan Plaid
Beware of imitations - GOLD PAW's superb year-round popover fleece is the best you’ll find anywhere! This is truly a fantastic and useful garment that you’ll reach for over and over again. The GoldPaw Stretch Fleece contains recycled polyester and spandex for 4-way stretch. The finish is unbelievably soft, like velvet. It’s a piece of cake to put on and moves with your dog, making it the most comfortable coat around. Washes like a dream!
Recommended For: Indoor wear, outdoor wear, liners under heavy coats, protecting skin conditions or wounds, mild anxiety, keeping weight on senior animals, and calming puppies.
Wear Tip: The center chest seam is designed to be on the outside – it’s a hefty seam and we want pets to enjoy maximum comfort especially in that tender area.
Harness Help: These close fitting pullovers are perfect when worn under a harness, with no adjustment needed. No fussing with ill-placed harness openings in this snuggy wonder! Plus, wearing this under a harness has an added benefit of reducing or eliminating chaffing!
Washing Instructions: Machine wash warm, tumble dry low or hang to dry.
Fit : This fleece is exceptionally stretchy! Many dogs fit better one size down from their regular size. If your dog is on the smaller side of the girth measurements and not a very wide breed, we suggest sizing down.
- Machine wash + tumble dry on low or hang to dry
- Polyester + 7% Spandex for a 4-way stretch
- Proudly made in the USA!
- See size chart for sizing details. It is recommended to choose the smaller size for your dog as these items are intended to fit on the snugger side for maximum warmth. As they have such great stretch, these fit well even on dogs with broad chests.
- Model Jack is 10 pounds and wears size 10
- Model Cheeky is 15 pounds and wears size 12