Asher Throw in Light Grey (Custom/Drop-Ship)
Its unique hair system gives these throws a distinct character: the longer hairs repel water, while the shorter inner hairs maintain warmth. These versatile throws are antimicrobial and water resistant. Due to the nature of wool, every sheepskin is unique and varies slightly in shape, color, and pattern. The throw only gets better with time and results in a more textural, lived-in look.
All throws are ethically sourced and imported.
- Approximate measurements are 32"L x 24"W.
- For sizing reference, Rasta the pitbull is shown on this page and weighs approximately 55 lbs.
- Because wool is naturally antimicrobial, for regular maintenance, we suggest giving your sheepskin a good shake and brushing it with a sheepskin rug brush made of metal bristles.
- Small stains and minor soiling can be sponged off with a damp white cloth. You can use special liquid cleanser for wool, mix it with a bit of water, and use the foam to clean the stains. Lay the sheepskin flat to air dry, away direct sunlight and heat, then comb it out with a metal brush.
- Do not expose sheepskins to direct sunlight or heat to avoid fading.
- This throw ships directly from the designer and isn't shipping until around end of April
- It is currently not eligible for in-store pickup, same day or rush shipping
- All beds and throws are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged