PORTLAND PET FOOD COMPANY | Hopkins' Pork n Potato Meal Treat
100% of the ingredients in PORTLAND PET FOOD COMPANY's Pork N’ Potato dog meal recipe is all natural, US sourced & made and approved for human consumption. Their pork is USDA certified and is sourced from Cascade Natural Meats in the Northwest.
Allergy Info: Gluten-free, Wheat-free, Grain-free
Ingredients: Pork, Potatoes, Carrots, Green Beans, Eggs, Beef Heart, Potato Flour, Vegetable Oil, and Powdered Eggshell.
Feeding Guidelines: A healthy and wholesome way to add variety to your dog’s usual diet. Serve as a topper or as a treat meal that your dog will love. This product is intended for intermittent feeding or supplemental feeding.
- Serve directly from pouch or warm in microwave.
- To heat: Tear 1 inch vent at the top. Stand up in microwave. Warm for 15-30 seconds. Let cool. Remove with cool grips.
- Serve and let your dog enjoy.
- Refrigerate after opening for up to 4 days.
- Contains no meat by-products, preservatives, artificial colors and flavors, or supplements.
Calorie Content (ME): 1200 kcal/kg, 311 kcal/9 oz pouch
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein min. 10% Crude Fat min. 7% Crude Fiber max. 1% Moisture max. 76%
- No GMOs.
- No BHA.
- No BHT.
- No artificial coloring.
- No artificial anything.
- All packaging BPA free.