Napper Dog Bed in Arctic Shag (Custom/Direct-Ship) (Made in the USA)
The Jax & Bones Napper Bed is incredibly comfortable and provides hours of deep sleep. Outer bolsters unzip for easy maintenance and the center pad is removable for easy washing. This bed is overstuffed and excellent for senior dogs who need a little extra joint support. Soft and luxurious, this bed is easy to clean and extremely durable.
Sizing: All sizes are approximate.
- Good for dogs up to 10 lbs
- Perfect for: Chihuahua, Yorkie, Shih tzu
- Outer Measurements: 24 x 21 x 6.5"
- Inner Measurements: 17 x 11"
- Good for dogs up to 50 lbs
- Perfect for: Beagle, Corgi, Bulldog, Cattle Dog
- Outer Measurements: 35 x 27 x 8.5"
- Inner Measurements: 24 x 18"
- Good for dogs up to 75 lbs
- Perfect for: Retriever, Pointer, Husky, Boxer
- Outer Measurements: 40 x 32 x 9.5"
- Inner Measurements: 28 x 21"
- Good for dogs up to 90 lbs
- Perfect for: Akita, Coonhound, Shepherd
- Outer Measurements: 50 x 42 x 11"
- Inner Measurements: 32 x 29"
- Shag: Diverse high pile faux fur is the new Jax & Bones bestseller. Superior quality, soft to touch and easy to clean. This fabric is extremely durable and fits in both traditional and casual settings.
- Sleeping habit well suited to the napper bed is a cuddler or snuggler.
- Each Jax & Bones bed is handmade in California.
- Machine wash cover, cold water. Line dry or tumble dry low. Do not bleach. Do not wash inserts, spot clean only.
Jax & Bones beds currently have extended lead times. Please allow 2-4 weeks for shipping at this time.
- This bed is made to order and ships directly from the designer
- It is not eligible for in-store pickup, same day or rush shipping
- Beds cannot be shipped outside of the United States
- All beds are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged