HARNESS LEAD | Harness Lead in Peacock
Harness Lead is a leash and harness in all-in-one that reduces pulling on most dogs and is escape resistant. It is made of double braided polyester and has a strength of 3,000 lbs. Hand crafted in U.S.A
- Best for 14 lbs to 40 lbs (2 ft shorter than the M/L)
- Can scale down as small as 10 lbs, but functions best on 14 lbs and up
- Leash length on a 25/30lb dog is 6 ft from back to handle.
- S/M can go up to 100 lb dog but length will be under 4 ft.
- 3/8 diameter thickness
- Best for 40 lbs to 170lbs (2 ft longer than the S/M)
- M/L will fit smaller 40lbs, but length will be over 6 ft
- Leash length on a 60/70 lb dog is 6 ft from back to handle.
- 7/16 diameter thickness.
- Harness Lead is made in a loose weave in order to be soft and comfortable on the dog. Because of the loose weave, it can be prone to snags from a dog's tooth, tree branch, etc...
- If made in a very tight weave so a snag will not occur, it will be rough on the dog's skin.
- A snag does not mean the leash in unraveling and it will not affect the very complicated double braided construction.
- Over time as the leash ages a bit, snags will no longer occur.
- Do not jerk or yank your pup in harness lead. If you dog continues to pul hard, then leash is not working and it is recomended that you discontinue use.
TIP: Once you properly fit Harness Lead to dog and you begin the walk, you will notice the rubber disc will rise in air. This is correct. The RUBBER DISC is there to prevent over loosening. Rubber disc acts as a "floater". Allow the RUBBER DISC to RISE and FALL naturally. Do not continue to push rubber disc down as you walk, this will keep leash tight on dog.