All-Purpose Bug Spray in Cedarwood
Wherever your bug problem, All-Purpose Bug Spray by CEDARCIDE has you covered. Protect your family & pets from bites, Kill & repel bugs, and keep your plants bug free—all with a single product.
Sizing: 1 oz: Ideal for on-the-go use and the perfect size for trying All-Purpose Bug Spray for the first time. Also great for travel, pockets, purses, backpacks, hiking and adventuring.
- Easy to use, kills on contact, prevents bites
- Safe for clothing, plants, gear, flooring & furniture
- Worry-free ingredients & happiness guarantee
How To Use:
- For Adults: Spray directly on your skin. To avoid eyes and mouth, use hands to apply to your face. Apply as needed or every 3-4 hours.
- For Children: Apply to children using your hands or a cloth. Use sparingly, avoiding their eyes, mouth, and hands.
- For Dogs & Horses: Lightly mist their coat, including their underbelly, ears, and tail. Massage the spray into their fur. To avoid their eyes and mouth, use your hands to apply to their face. Apply every 2-4 days or more often as needed.
- For Cats: Apply weekly using your hands. If sensitivity occurs, discontinue use and bathe.
- For Indoor Use: Mist flooring, furniture, countertops, pet spaces, fabrics, and more. Spray bugs directly or apply indoors weekly for prevention. For delicate items, test on a small area first.
- For Plants and Outdoor Spaces: Protect indoor and outdoor plants from pest damage by lightly misting their leaves and branches weekly. For best results, apply in the early morning or evening.
Ingredients: ACTIVE (4.6%): Cedarwood, Peppermint, or Lemongrass Essential Oil. INERT (95.4%): Water, Ethyl Lactate, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl Oleate, Sodium Citrate.