Smile Puzzle Game
This product is currently sold out.
My Intelligent Pets makes games that promote dogs’ development. The Smile Puzzle Game can be played at different levels of difficulty so you can make it more of a challenge for your dog as they get the hang of it!
How to Play:
- Step 1: Hide the treats in a number of places (underneath the hats, cylinders and trapdoor, and/or in the drawers).
- Step 2: Encourage your dog to start searching, for instance by showing it where the treat is waiting.
- Step 3: The dog can only reach the treat by first moving the cylinders and the hats. If it pulls out the drawers or lifts the trapdoor it may find extra treats as a reward.
- You should start with the easiest version to get your dog accustomed to the game. For this purpose, use initially only the lower disc and 8 pawns in the game.
- If you want to increase the degree of difficulty, add the middle disc to that previously described variant. Caps ("teeth") cannot be removed without first removing the middle plate. Therefore, it is an additional challenge for your dog.
- Adding the third disc to the game will further increase the degree of difficulty and then the toy will be complete.
Never let your dog play unsupervised, and intervene if it starts to chew pieces of the game. Regularly check the pieces for any damage such as splinters. Clean by wiping with a damp cloth, and do not use abrasive cleaners.
The Smile Puzzle game should not be used as a a children‘s toy!