Peanut Butter, Cricket & Pumpkin Dog Treats
This product is currently sold out.
Reduce the carbon paw print with these cricket dog treats. Made with peanut butter and pumpkin, these human-grade treats are all natural and planet-friendly.
Peanut butter and pumpkin dog treats with digestive support. Made with human-grade cricket protein. All-natural and planet-friendly.
- 5oz bags with approximately 30 crunchy, easily-breakable snacks each.
• Human-grade protein: Made with hypoallergenic cricket flour, a complete protein that’s easier to digest, acts as a prebiotic and has more Omega-3 and B12 than salmon.
• Chippin says no to: Artificial flavors, preservatives, gluten, wheat, corn, soy and bad odors. These smell good enough to eat!
• Reduce your global pawprint: Each bag of treats saves over 40 gallon of water and uses 90% fewer resources (as compared to a typical dog treat with similar protein content). And our packaging is made with 29% post-consumer recycled materials!
• Made in the USA: Proudly oven-baked in small batches.
Ingredients: Oats, Peanut Butter, Crickets (Gryllodes sigillatus), Pumpkin, Flaxseed, Chopped Peanuts, Sunflower Oil, Honey, Cinnamon.
Sourcing: We partner with a family farm in Canada for our human-grade cricket protein. For all other ingredients, we prioritize sourcing from the USA, with cinnamon and turmeric sourced globally.
Quality assurance: Safe Quality Foods (SQF) Level III certified. Recipe reviewed by American College of Veterinary Nutrition (ACVN) Board Certified Veterinary Nutritionist.